Scott F. Ellard, DDS, MBA
Hello, I’m Scott Ellard and I’m happy you are taking a moment to see if our team would be a good fit for you. We believe everyone deserves a healthy and attractive smile. We also believe you deserve options. There is a great fulfillment in helping people find solutions to their oral health needs.
Your needs may be basic, maybe you cover your mouth when you smile. Maybe you avoid smiling at all. You might be fearful of coming to a dental office.
We will meet you where you are and help you find your solution.
I am proud of my staff and they are a highly trained team of professionals. Together we have developed resources to help you become comfortable as you begin your search for a smile solution.
Knowledge is essential to providing personalized options and delivering the highest quality of care. My clinical team and I stay up to date on the latest research and science on a wide range of dental issues including:
- Facial pain and TMJ
- Dental implants – placement and restoration
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Advancements in
- Reconstructive and occlusion dentistry (rebuilding a functional bite with crowns, veneers, occlusal adjustment, tooth replacement with dental implants and more)
Our office offers a wide variety of services, delivered in a comfortable and friendly environment. From professional cleanings and exams to root canals, oral surgery and dental implants, most services can be performed at one location without the need for a referral. Please call with your questions or to schedule a visit.
Life happens. Solutions do too!
Thank you for visiting our website and I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon. My education and associations are noted below.
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Western Michigan University – 1977 Bachelor’s degree in biomedical science
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry – 1981 Doctor of Dental Surgery degree
- University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business – 2010 Master of Business Administration